It is accepted by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to assess the English proficiency of the immigrant. If you are planning to apply for undergraduate or postgraduate level programmes, IELTS requirement for Canada student visa is mandatory.
Is IELTS necessary for Canada student visa?
If you want to pursue your undergraduate degree in Canada, then you require a minimum of 6.0 band in your IELTS with no band less than 5.5 and similarly, for a post-graduate degree, you require to score 6.5 band with no band less than 6.0.
Can we get student visa without IELTS?
According to the latest rules International students just need to prove their admission at a university in Canada to be eligible for a study visa. So students who are applying for visas in Canada without IELTS scores need to provide documents to prove that their university does not require IELTS score.
Can I Go Canada without IELTS?
Yes, you can study in Canada without IELTS as there are many available alternatives offered by Canadian universities to those who don’t have IELTS scores. These alternatives are: -Language proficiency exams like TOEFL, Duolingo English Test CanTEST, PTE, CAEL, CPE, Cambridge English Exams, etc.
Is it compulsory to give IELTS for Canada?
To prove your English proficiency, you’d be required to take the IELTS General Training test, which is the preferred test for immigration to Canada. In order to maximize your band score, you can register for our IELTS Workshop to familiarise yourself with the exam.
Which province in Canada does not require IELTS?
All other federal skilled workers programs have required writing the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) to prove language proficiency, however, under the Nova Scotia program, this is not a requirement.
In which country IELTS is not required?
Below is a list of countries that do not need an IELTS score:
- India. Because of India’s technological advancement, a growing number of students are choosing to study in India. …
- Canada. Many universities in Canada do not require students to have IELTS scores. …
- Australia. …
- Germany. …
- Malaysia. …
Is IELTS difficult?
IELTS is no more difficult than any other exam. The questions are straightforward and designed to assess how well you can use your English – not to trick you or test your opinions. As with any exam, IELTS requires thorough preparation. Also, remember that there is no pass or fail in IELTS.
Can I Go Canada after 12th?
Diploma Courses in Canada after 12th
Following your 12th grade, you can pursue diploma courses or an undergraduate programme. Some universities will provide work-integrated learning, which will aid in part-time income for you.
What is the easy way to go to Canada?
Services and information
- Express Entry. Immigrate as a skilled worker.
- Family sponsorship. Sponsor your relatives, including your spouse, partner, children, parents, grandparents, and others to immigrate.
- Provincial nominees. …
- Quebec-selected skilled workers. …
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot. …
- Caregivers. …
- Start-up Visa. …
How can I go Canada without IELTS in 2021?
Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Strong English skills, with CLB 7 for all NOCs.
- Experience of working in Canada in NOC 0, A or B.
- 1 year of working experience in Canada, either full time or part time job equivalent to one year.
- Higher preference if you have a job offer.
- Secondary education is needed.