What are the documents required for family visa?
What are the documents required for a family visa?
- Original or photocopy passport /visa of sponsor.
- Original emirates id of sponsor.
- 1 picture white background from the applicant.
- Original or photocopy passport of applicant.
- Salary certificate (if free zone company)
What is the new rule for family visa in Dubai?
The new family visa UAE price will be AED 100 for first-time issuance and renewal. Previously, expat residents could only sponsor their sons up to the age of 18, after which they would need to be sponsored by a student visa on providing proof of study in the UAE. The visa rules remained unchanged for daughters.
What documents are required for spouse visa in UAE?
Required documents to sponsor wife and children include:
- online application or through a registered typing office.
- passport copies of the wife and children.
- photos of the wife and children.
- medical clearance certificate for the wife and children above 18.
- copy of the husband’s employment contract or company contract.
What is the process of family visa in UAE?
Documents Required for a UAE family visa
UAE Visa Application Form (online or through a registered typing office) Passport copies of the family member/s being sponsored. Passport-size pictures of the family member/s being sponsored. Medical clearance certificate for any family member over the age of 18.
How much is wife visa in UAE?
FAMILY VISA UAE: COST
|SERVICE TYPE||COST (PER PERSON)|
|SERVICE TYPE Tasheera (Wife/Children Outside the UAE)||COST (PER PERSON) AED 488.90|
|SERVICE TYPE Tasheera (Wife/Children Inside the UAE)||COST (PER PERSON) AED 1,138.9|
|SERVICE TYPE Tasheera (Parents Inside the UAE)||COST (PER PERSON) AED 488.90|
Can wife work on husband visa in UAE?
Apart from the employment visa, women can also work in Dubai on a husband’s visa. Married spouses can sponsor each other for a residence visa in the UAE. However, this visa does not serve as a work permit. If the spouse decides to work, he or she requires a work permit from the employer.
Who are eligible for dependent visa?
Spouses, partners and unmarried children under the age of 18 are eligible for dependent visas.
Is tenancy contract required for family visa in Dubai?
Having a tenancy contract is a must if a resident applies to renew visas of family members at GDRFA-Dubai.
How do I apply for residency for my wife?
How to Bring your Spouse to the United States. File Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, and Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status, at the same time. See form instructions for more information. File Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative.
Is tenancy contract required for family visa in Abu Dhabi?
Tenancy contract has been made mandatory. Take your Tenancy contract with a stamp from Abu Dhabi Baladiya (Municipality) to be provided at the time of stamping. If you are a Dubai Resident, you will need to take the original DEWA bill of the previous month.
How many days will take for family visa processing in Dubai?
How many days will it take to get a family visa? It totally depends on the documents you submit. If all the documents are in line with the requirement as per the immigration rules, the visa will be issued within 3-4 working days.
What is the procedure for husband visa in Dubai?
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT UAE FAMILY SPONSORSHIP
- Marriage certificate attested by UAE authorities.
- Original Passports, and copies, of both sponsor and family member/s.
- Tenancy contract, Emirates ID and labour contract of sponsor/labour card.
- Salary certificate with attested work contracts.