Visit www.absher.sa and login with your username and password. Then click on “Dashboard”, scroll down to the end and click on “More Detail” of “Visit Visas” section. You will be able to see your visit visa details including your Visa Number, Border Number, Date of Entry and the Visit Visa Expiry Date.
How can I check my family visit visa validity in Saudi Arabia?
Enquire about Visa Validity
- Login to (Absher) Portal.
- Select (Residents) from the main menu.
- Select Visa services from the List of e-services.
- Enter the required information, including residence permit number, employer ID number, visual code, visa number and passport number.
- The system displays visa information.
How do I check my Absher family visit visa expiry?
Check Saudi visit visa validity
Log in to Absher account https://www.absher.sa/ Click on the “Services” tab under Family Members Services. Select the “Extend Visit Visa” option. Click on the “proceed” button.
How can I check my visit visa validity in Saudi Arabia?
The steps are:
- Go to the MOFA website.
- Scroll down to reach the “Enquiry” section.
- In the box titled “searching for”, choose “Application submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs”
- Enter your application number.
- Enter your national identity number or residence number in the box titled “Record Number”.
What is the validity of Saudi family visit visa?
After the announcement of the new family visit visa policy, the Single Entry Family Visit Visa is issued with the validity of only 30 days. However, the maximum period of extension of this Single Entry Saudi family visit visa will be the same as before which is 180 days or 6 months.
How can I check my visit visa expiry date online?
To check your visit visa expiry date, here’s what you need to do:
- Visit the portal: https://smartservices.ica.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/default.html#/fileValidity.
- Click on the “Passport Information” tab.
- Select “Visa”
- Enter your Passport number and Passport expiry date.
- Select your nationality.
How can I check my visit visa expiry date?
Check visa validity (issuance and expiry dates)
For Dubai visas, contact Amer service on the toll free number 800 5111 if you are living in the UAE. If you are outside the UAE, call Amer on the toll free number +9714-313-9999.
How can I check my family visit visa stamped or not?
Official Website Of Saudi Arabia. Now Click The Weblink. Next You Can See Four Boxes The Main Page Of Enjaz Visa Service Platform. Type Your Visa Number In The First Box,In Second Box Type Sponsor Id (Iqama Number),Third Box Select City Of The Embassy Where Will You Visa Stamping, And fourth Box Type The Image Code.
How can I check my Saudi visa status online?
After submitting your documents to a Saudi Embassy, you can check the visa stamping status online using your passport number on the Enjaz website.
Check Saudi visa status with the application number
- Select “Applied Application” in “searching for” tab.
- Enter your Application Number.
- Type your Passport Number.
How can I check my Iqama validity?
To check the expiry data of your Iqama:
- Visit the official website of the Ministry of Interior.
- Go to the “Passports” section from the homepage.
- Select “Query Iqama Expiry Service”
- Choose Integrated e-services “Individual” on the Absher portal.
- Enter your username or Iqama number, password and image code.
Can 3 months visit visa be extended?
The validity of tourist visa is 30 days while visit visa is 90 days. Tourist visa can’t be extended. … However, tourist visa holders are only allowed to renew twice, for maximum 60 days stay. If you want to renew it again, you have to go back to the country of origin and return after one month.