“Thank you!” or if you want to be nice, and feel the same way, just simply say “Aw, thank you! I feel the same!” or something of the sorts. Thank them, and say you are flattered (unless they are doing it in a creepy way). Then tell them honestly whether you are interested in dating them.
What do you say when someone says they are attracted to you?
Consider one of these, based on your feelings, keeping it short and simple since it’s a text:
- “I like you too!”
- “I don’t think of you that way.”
- “I need some time to think about this.”
- “I’d rather have this conversation with you in person.”
How do you respond to someone who says they are crushing on you?
Simply tell him you’re not interested, but do it in a kind way, especially if you want to keep the friendship intact. He may not be able to only be friends with you, but you’ll feel better knowing that at least you tried. You could say, “I’m flattered you feel like that, but I don’t want to risk hurting our friendship.
What to do if someone says they have feelings for you?
If someone has told you that they have feelings for you, there are some things you need to do to follow up. Dig deep, and get honest about how you’re feeling, but also make sure they’re being honest with you. We work through feelings by talking them out, and we find the truth by looking for it.
How do you tell someone you are attracted to them?
How To Tell Someone You Like Them (And NOT Ruin The Friendship)
- Don’t make it a big deal. …
- Decide whether to do it in person or via text. …
- Pick your moment. …
- Do it ASAP. …
- Keep it to yourself. …
- Give yourself a confidence boost. …
- Just ask them out on a date first. …
- Make things clear, but don’t obsess over the precise words.
What to say when a guy says you’re attractive?
To respond to a flirty compliment, you can say:
- “Thanks so much- I picked this outfit just for you.”
- “I think you’re really attractive too.”
- “Thanks so much- I love how (insert another personality trait) you are too.”
What does it mean when a guy says he’s attracted to you?
When a man is sexually attracted to you or shows sexual desire towards you, they may ask you to go out on a date or attempt to engage in a long term relationship with you. When a man is sexually attracted to you, they tend to have a lot of sexual energy and want to have sexual contact with you.
How do I say I have a crush on me?
Just be simple and direct. Say, “I wanted to tell you that I have a crush on you” or “I really like hanging out with you, and I want you to know that I have feelings for you.” When you tell your crush, look them in the eye and relax your body.
Should a girl confess to her crush?
Should a girl confess her feelings first? Girls seem to be prone for being the emotional one in a relationship- so yes, it is ok to be the first one to confess feelings and if anything it’ll make your man more secure. BUT timing will play a huge part in WHEN to confess, that will make or break the relationship.
What to do if someone has a crush on you?
Here’s how to deal when a friend has an unrequited crush on you.
- Don’t lead them on. It’s nice when someone has a crush on you. …
- Be kind, but clear. It’s necessary to let your pal know you don’t have feelings for them, but it’s just as important to be sensitive about how you do it. …
- Don’t make it a big deal. …
- Give them space.
Can you feel if someone has feelings for you?
A person who has real feelings for you will want to stay up-to-date on what’s happening in your life. If you’re not in contact throughout the day, they’ll make it a point to check in just to see how you’re doing. They’re also there for you if you need to vent, and they’re more than happy to give advice if you ask.
Is having feelings for someone the same as liking them?
Attraction is the necessary ingredient for “Liking Someone” and “Having Feelings for Someone”. Like-Liking someone, having feelings for someone, and being attracted to someone are all basically The Same Thing.
How do guys show attraction?
Prolonged eye contact, raised eyebrows, and dilated pupils are all evidence of attraction. A person might lick or bite their lips or look at your lips if they’re attracted to you as well. Open body language and facial expressions are also signs a guy or girl is feeling attraction towards you.
What causes instant attraction?
The brain on dating
The researchers found a link between one specific region of the medial prefrontal cortex, called the paracingulate cortex, and people’s ultimate decisions about dating. This region buzzed with increased activity when volunteers saw photographs of the people they’d later say “yes” to.
How do you hint to your crush over text?
Give them a compliment to flatter them.
- Feel free to send a compliment text on its own even if you aren’t talking about anything else. Just wait for a response from your crush before sending another one.
- Avoid saying anything about your feelings when you send these kinds of texts.